Friday, March 18, 2011

Today was better

I'm entering the "acceptance" phase of the grief cycle re: not having email or internet on my phone or laptop. I was awake really late last night though. I slept until almost noon.

When I got up I had a smoothie with soymilk, banana and frozen strawberries. I also had a slice of bread with peanut butter and a little honey a couple hours later. My cousin wound up having to cancel so for dinner I had leftover spaghetti and made a St. Patrick's day fruit salad with kiwi, green grapes, blueberries and a lime juice and agave nectar dressing. Spaced out throughout the day I had a Cadbury Creme Egg and four Girl Scout cookies. I am right now having some protein hot cocoa because I started to get hungry and I'm not going to be able to sleep through that.

I picked up the new Weight Watchers magazine. There was some good stuff in there. I've always liked that magazine, even befre I started Weight Watchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment