Friday, March 25, 2011

The rest of the day

There were only a few minor changes from my plan over the rest of the day. I actually managed to eat it all with no problem. It turned out we were out of canned chicken so I used canned tuna. I also forgot to put olive oil in with the canned tuna, so I had two points left over (one from the olive oil and one from the switch from chicken to tuna). I decided to have a low carb yogurt and get another dairy in since I only had one other serving. The only other change was I had a Skinny Cow Truffle bar after dinner since I had earned some activity points and wanted to use them.

tuna salad wrap and a clementine

Banana and frozen yogurt

Shell pasta with broccoli, cauliflower, shrimp and alfredo sauce

I tried a new product today too. It's the True Raspberry Lemonade mix made with stevia. It was honestly pretty weak for my tastes. Next time I may add it to half as much water and see how I like it. It's 5 calories for 8 oz. as made per the directions, so that wouldn't be terrible even if you double it.

I'm planning to go to tomorrow's meeting, but I'm not sure yet if I will weigh in. I may just wait until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment