Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So tired today

All I've been able to do is sleep it seems like. I know I was up late last night, but I didn't think it was quite that late. For breakfast I made myself organic multigrain oat square cereal with soy milk, and vanilla yogurt topped with strawberries and mango. It was pretty fantastic.

Breakfast

I didn't get a picture of my lunch. I had some macaroni with soy burger crumbles, cheese, corn, tomatoes, avocado, and sour cream. Also not too bad.

My schedule is kind of messed up today because I ma going to do a focus group at 7. It's in another city so I have to leave by 5:45 to get there by bus. I'm having a late lunch, and even later dinner (I won't get home until after ten) and I am taking some crunchy granola bars with me for the bus. I had my dessert early because I figured I'd bee too full to have it tonight after dinner. I had some chocolate vanilla swirl frozen yogurt with sugar free chocolate syrup and litw whipped topping. Yum!

The focus group is two hours and pays 75$ which will help immensely since I'm not working right now, and disability doesn't pay much. I am leaving this Sunday to go to Alaska to visit my parents and my daughter. The trip was set up and paid for before I hurt myself so I've been kind of stressed about finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment