I'm participating in Friend Making Monday, which I just found out exists. But as my one follower (hi!) knows, I could use a few more. Can't we all?
If you have not done one yet, check out All The Weigh for rules and such.
1) What's your favorite brand of make-up? Are you loyal to one brand? I pretty much never wear it. But I have a ton. About half of it is from Mark. I think they have good quality for the price and cute packaging.
2) What is the last thing you drank? Lemonade Crystal Light
3) What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? Samoas. I'm not really huge on them though. It's been years since I bought a box. The Samoas ice cream though?! Forgetaboutit. I can't buy that.
4) French Fries or Onion Rings? I hate onions, and thus onion rings. French fries aren't really my downfall either though. I will finish my daughter's fries at McDonald's once in a while. I've been known to order a small fry while downtown, eat four, and give the rest to the first homeless guy I see. I like them, but not that much. I'm more of a sugar fiend.
5) Share something you've done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself. I took my medication today. Sad.
6) What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence? Fitness magazines.
7) Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? I have "You Don't Look Like Anyone I know" on the kindle app on my phone right now, but I have to be REALLY bored to read a few pages. I have the attention span of a hamster.
8) Do you prefer to text or talk? I avoid talking on the phone whenever possible. I have probably spoken on the phone with my BF five times in the course of our relationship and all involved medical emergencies. And there was the one time that I just got super paranoid that he wanted to break up with me, but I was wrong.
9) Have you ever performed on stage? I was in the chorus in Brigadoon in high school (I was the only person who tried out just for the chorus, and even then only got called when a few people dropped out) and it was the beginning and end of my showbiz career.
10) Are you more likely to pick truth or dare? Truth, because I will admit anything about myself, but the dares are usually disgusting and/or humiliating. At least when I was 10 they were.