Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Long few days

Sunday night we went to Humpy's in downtown Anchorage after spending two and a half hours at the museum of history and art. I got a fish soft taco with a side of chips and salsa. I ate about half of the chips. For dessert, me, my daughter and my boyfriend split a brownie topped with strawberry preserves, ice cream, hot fudge, and whipped cream. It was quite awesome. After that we hung out with a friend of mine who lives downtown. She currently lives in the same apartment I lived in over three years ago. Not by coincidence. It's a really cheap apartment and I passed down to a friend of mine when I left. She got married and moved to Canada, and passed it on to her best friend, who I also knew. Anyway, it was fun.

Here's the remains of our dinner:
IMAG0246

Monday we drove six hours to Fairbanks and then six hours back to Anchorage. I ate pretty terribly, used up most of my weekly points that day. Big cinnamon roll for breakfast, Taco Bell for lunch, split a pint of Haagen Dasz with my dad and my boyfriend... We saw lots of moose on the way, and four caribou hanging around near the road. I took a few pictures. There is one right in the center of this shot peeking out from behind a tree.

IMAG0250

Yesterday we flew back to Seattle. We wound up getting McDonald's at the airport, but we didn't eat that much else that day so I wound up a little under on my daily points, but not a whole lot.

Today was a little tough because I had no fresh food in the house. Just protein bars, yogurt, and frozen dinners. I didn't go to the store until this evening. I have a weigh in on Friday and have been eating tons of sodium, so tomorrow needs to go well. I have my day planned out and need to stick to it. I didn't gain any weight on my trip, but I'd really like to have a loss this Friday, even if it's a small one.

No comments:

Post a Comment