Thursday, March 24, 2011

Out of it

I slept until almost 2pm today. I have no idea why. I went to sleep around midnight last night. I think my boyfriend is getting worried about me. Maybe I'm low on B-12. I can't absorb it from my food anymore, and it's been a little while since I've taken any supplements.

I had all my food planned out for today, 29 points worth, and it's 3pm and I've only had my breakfast. I made a frozen waffle and topped it with a cup of frozen peaches that I had microwaved until hot and mixed in a packet of Splenda and a dash of powdered ginger. I also blended a cup of soy milk with some ice and cappuccino flavored protein.

Waffle with peaches

I also have planned for the day: 2 Wasa Light crackers with a wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese, half a can of white meat chicken mixed with dill relish and light mayo on a small low carb wrap with romaine lettuce, a clementine, a cup of shell pasta with 3 oz shrimp, 1 cup of broccoli and cauliflower, and 1/3 cup jarred alfredo sauce, and a half cup of frozen yogurt with a sliced banana and sugar free chocolate syrup.

I have to walk down to work later, pick up my pay check, and deposit it at the bank. My boyfriend gets out of work at six, so I will walk down around five and then meet him at his building.

I was thinking about my Weight Watchers meetings, and it occurred to me that I go back to work next Tuesday, which means I won't be able to make the Friday meetings anymore. I am thinking I will go to the Monday meeting instead of going tomorrow. I may do both since they will be different meeting topics. Maybe I'll just go tomorrow but weigh in on Monday. Or weigh in tomorrow but wait until the following Monday to weigh in again. I don't know.

I can't believe how well the medication for over active bladder is working though. No more trouble getting to sleep or needing to go at least once an hour. I didn't expect it to work that well or that quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment