Sunday, March 20, 2011

Some good things

My boyfriend arrived yesterday afternoon. It's such a relief. Being away from him is hard. The medication for overactive bladder really kicked in yesterday too. It's making a huge difference. The literature that came with the sample said it could take weeks to see improvement, and since the nurse I saw said that my case seemed especially severe, I was not feeling super optimistic.

One possibly troubling thing is that I really wasn't hungry yesterday. I had a smoothie for breakfast, a cheeseburger and diet Coke for lunch, a couple bites of my daughter's cookie and a sugar free chocolate. I finished lunch by 4:00pm and didn't eat anything else last night. I don't feel sick. I'm just not interested in eating. I woke up after 11:00am this morning and I'm still not hungry. I was sure I would be. After I started on my full dose of lithium I barely ate for months. But I also felt sick on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment