Thursday, April 28, 2011

I've confirmed something I long suspected

My scale at home is not accurate. It fluctuates by over a pound for no good reason. I found this out at my weigh in today where I was expecting a loss but instead had a 0.8 lb gain. It wouldn't bother me as much if I had seen it coming. I put my home scale away, because it's no good to me right now. There's really no point in weighing at home if it's not at least consistent.

To make it all worse, I had some fillings this morning before the meeting, and this time when the novacaine wore off it HURT! My jaw, the tooth, my tongue, everything hurt. The dentist warned me it would, but I didn't think it would hurt that much. I got a cheeseburger from McDonald's right after the meeting since I was starved (I ate really early because my appointment was at 9am, and it took me a while to get there), and it was the most unpleasant unsatisfying cheeseburger ever. It just hurt to eat it, and my teeth were still covered in flouride paste (which made me sick to my stomach for a while too).

I did get my errands done. Got the painting supplies I needed, my prescriptions, did some grocery shopping. I even got in a (very expensive) haircut. But I wanted to cry the whole time because I was not feeling well and was hurting a lot. It was really cold and windy out too. I'm still cold. I just wanted to go home and get in bed. I had a lot of dishes to do though, and I had to make dinner, and then after dinner I had to go to another store to get the stuff they didn't have at the first store. I took some Aleve at least, which helped the pain. I made broccoli cheese soup for dinner, which was pretty good. I didn't blend it, but I cooked the broccoli very soft.

Now I'm laying in bed and some butthole is standing outside right by my window talking loudly on his phone. I hate my neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment