Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Getting a pedicure

I'm actually getting one right now. I work at a nail salon, so that's one of the only really good perks I get. It's s-l-o-w right now, so I'm finally getting my feet done. For the first time since January. She is painting them a soft turquoise color. I am planning to wear open toed white shoes to the concert this Saturday, and it should look pretty cute.

I'm going to go to the meeting tomorrow and weigh in. I have been fairly good with eating for the last few days. I have not used any weekly points, but I've used all my activity points.

I brought a chicken salad sandwich, two clementines, a low carb yogurt, some Jell-O, dried peaches, and a tablespoon of chocolate chips with me today. For dinner I am making chicken Caesar salad. I need to go to the grocery store badly.

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting a mani/pedi in about 2 weeks before my trip to NYC! My last pedi is still going strong and I'm happy. Mine are a bright red :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They last a pretty long time for me, but three months is wayyyyy too long. lol

    ReplyDelete