Monday, April 18, 2011
Friend Makin' Monday- The Grociery Store
If you have never done FMM before, check out All The Weigh for the rules.
1. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping? Do you stick to it? I rarely make lists, but when I do I usually stick to them. If I make a list it's because I am making something specific, or because I'm on a limited budget.
2. Do you buy more groceries when you're hungry? Yes. I actually avoid shopping when I am stuffed or not feeling well because I come home with practically nothing.
3. Coupons. Use 'em? Pretty much never. Sometimes I get the ones that print out at the register. If it's for something free I usually redeem it.
4. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store? Can't think of a time I have.
5. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like Wal-Mart and Target? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores? I'm not anywhere close to a Wal-mart or Target. I shop mainly at Safeway, QFC, Trader Joe's, and Grocery Outlet. Sometimes I got to Cash 'N Carry for certain things too.
6. How much time do you spend reading labels in the grocery store? I look at the labels of anything I haven't bought before.
7. Do you push your own grocery cart to the car and return it? I don't have a car.
8. What is the one food item you always buy at the grocery store that you must have in the kitchen? Bananas, light soy milk, and frozen fruit.
9. Do you enjoy grocery shopping? Not really. I hate going when it's busy.
10. How often do you shop for groceries? Almost every day. I can't carry a whole lot at a time, and I like my produce to be pretty fresh.