Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hanging in there

I have zero weekly points left, and one more day before weigh in. I work tomorrow, which mean I should get at least 2 activity points walking to and from the bus stop.

I made a crustless quiche tonight with broccoli, cheese, and turkey sausage. It turned out pretty good. You can tell it's made to be a little lower in fat, but it has good flavor and it's not too low in fat. I ate a quarter of it and Jeremy ate half. I'm having the rest of it for lunch tomorrow with some clementines.

I also made up another layered Jell-O and I can't wait to try it. I used two boxes of sugar free cherry Jell-O and the first layer also has a box of lemon sugar free pudding mix blended in. I smells just like cherry lemonade from Hot Dog On A Stick! You can have quite a lot of it for one point too. I'll have to post some pictures tomorrow, because it's a really pretty color. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment