Monday, April 4, 2011

Tomorrow

I had my manager add two more hours to my shifts this week, so I'll be working 1pm to 7pm tomorrow and Wednesday and 10am to 4pm on Friday. Sunday I am going to keep at 4 hours I think. I planned out my meals in the e-tools tracker. I have 29 points down so far, and I'll probably have some kind of snack in there somewhere, but I don't know what yet. Here's what I have down:

Breakfast:
Smoothie with light soy milk, banana, frozen peaches: 1 pt
2 eggs, basted in 1 tsp canola oil: 5 pt
2 Jennie O turkey sausages: 2 pt (the fresh ones are lower points than the frozen ones btw, and I like them a bit better)
4 gummy vitamins: 1 pt

Lunch:
Chicken salad (2 oz canned chicken, 1 T light mayo, 1 T pickle relish, 1 t dijon mustard, 1 t olive oil) sandwich on light whole wheat bread with lettuce: 6 pt
Clementine: 0 pt
Sugar free lime Jell-O with canned mandarin oranges: 0 pt

Dinner:
Stir fry with 3 oz chicken breast, 1 cup broccoli, 1/4 red bell pepper, 1 T soy sauce, 1/2 t sesame oil, 1 tsp ground ginger, 1 tsp cornstarch: 4 pt
1/2 cup brown rice: 3 pt
1 cup light soy milk: 1 pt

Dessert:
1 pumpkin brownie with 1/2 cup low fat frozen yogurt: 6 pt

I need to take the chicken breast out of the freezer now because it takes a long time to thaw in the fridge.

I will leave you with an amusing photo of my boyfriend and the cat.

IMAG0307

No comments:

Post a Comment