Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mixed results

I have been planning to stick pretty close to 29 points a day for a while and not use many of my weeklies or activity points, just to chsnge things up and get my weight moving. Yesterday I walked to the museum with Jeremy to see the Nick Cave exhibit, and after that we went home and started painting the livingroom.

I wound up finishing three of the four walls, and between that and the walking that was a LOT of physical activity. I was pretty hungry. Jeremy had bought some candy and a giant cookie and I wound up eating nearly all of both. I didn't feel like making dinner and we went to Qdoba, but at least I reigned it in there and got sokething lower in points. I'm making a commitment to keep my points lower for the rest of the week. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment