Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Struggling. Big time.

I have just been having the hardest time getting my eating under control. I think it just boils down to being busy, being stressed, and having my daughter here. When she is here I tend to eat out more, have more snacks and desserts, etc. As of yesterday I was almost four pounds up from my last weigh in. I stayed within my points yesterday and this morning I was a pound and a half down from that. My goal this week is to have as small of a gain as I can.

Yesterday Jeremy and I hung up curtain track from the ceiling around my daughter's "room." We have an odd assortment of curtains hanging there now. Next time I get paid I'll buy matching ones. Two of the curtains there right now are black and we like how that looks, so we're planning on black ones.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling--I know how hard it can be!

    ReplyDelete