Thursday, May 5, 2011

+2.4

I stayed within my points this week and counted EVERYTHING. I'm not really sure what's going on, but I suspect it has something to do with restarting my medication. I've been feeling unbelievably bloated, and it's a salt, so... I also have to maintain fairly high sodium levels in my diet while taking it to keep he levels from going toxic. It's hard not to get discouraged. I'm doing some reading. Trying to figure this out.

One thing I have found out is that the second drug I was taking before is associated with weight loss, and the bulk of the weight I lost was after I started taking both of them. So I think I will start back up on that one as well and see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. How close to TOM is it for you? I bloat the week leading up to my period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I can't blame that since it's been over for a few days now.

    ReplyDelete