Monday, April 4, 2011

Weigh in today

I have lost 0.4 pounds, bringing me to 145.4 lbs and a total loss of 3.2 lbs. It's been over a week since my last weigh in, since I had to switch from Friday meetings to Mondays. It's not a big loss, but I don't even feel like it's deserved because I went over my points the last two weeks (only by about 5 last week, but still). I'm going to do better this week.

I learned about this website from one of my friend's Facebook posts, Listia.com. I wanted to share it because I thought it was a great idea for those of us who are changing sizes frequently. (Just for the sake of full disclosure, I do get a small kick-back if you join through that link) Basically it's a free auction site. You "buy" and "sell" items for credits. You can either offer free shipping or have the buyer pay for shipping. I am planning to list some clothing items that barely got worn before I was too small for them, and use the credits toward "new" clothes when I need a new size. You get some free credits just for signing up, and for going through the tutorial, so I already got a free cute hot pink and white dress in my current size for 207 credits plus $3.00 shipping, and I received it very quickly too. I just think it's a well done site, and would be a useful site for my fellow bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment